Growth Mindset

  I personally have always been intrigued with anything pertaining to "mindset." I believe that your mindset plays a big role in your life and where you want to be. I have never heard of Carol Dweck or about the Growth Mindset before. I think it is an interesting topic to learn about and do more research on. I know that I always strive for perfection like many others and I get upset with myself when I come short. I aim to make perfect grades in school and I just honestly want to be perfect at anything I do in life. When I do not understand a concept in a certain subject I get upset with myself and feel down. However, no matter what I won't give up and if I have my mind set on something I will do anything I can to achieve it. My biggest challenge in learning new things is that I am not patient. I expect to catch on to things quickly but sometimes that is not the case. I am interested in learning more about growth mindset and how I can apply it to my own life. 


Use Mistakes and Failures to Teach & Inform

(from twitter)



Comments

Popular Posts