Time Strategies

     I personally struggle a bit with time management and sometimes I end up taking on more tasks than I can handle which in the end causes me an unneeded amount of stress. I am going to be honest... I do struggle with procrastination. Sometimes I'm just mental exhausted and will just procrastinate what I know I need to get done. Since I know I struggle with procrastination the first article I read was "How to Beat Procrastination." I found this article useful and will be using some of the tips it stated to combat procrastination and I will  specifically remember to be kind to myself. The next article that I read was "The Myth of 'Too Busy.'"I actually really agree with this post and always say that you are never too busy for anything, you will always make time for what you want to make time for. I really like all the tips listed on how to prioritize your life because at the end of the day you are in charge of your time and how you spend it. 


Time 

(via Flickr)

Comments

Popular Posts