Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 


I chose the image above because I personally struggle with giving feedback because I don't want to critique the work of since however like the image above all feedback is good feedback and we cab learn from criticism. 



Overall, I feel like the quality of comments and feedback that I am receiving is high. I really love getting feedback because having another persons perspective is always useful. I myself may miss things since I am the one writing, so having someone else read and give me feedback on what they think is extremely useful. The comments that point out mistakes or what needs to be changed are most useful to me because I learn from them and can change what I did wrong in the future. I would rate the quality of the comments/feedback that I am leaving high as well. I try to point out anything that I see. I personally know how much it helps me when things that need to be fixed are pointed out so I try and do the same. I struggle with hesitation because I do not want to come off rude in anyway. I am getting so many different ideas when analyzing other peoples blogs. Although we are virtual, I feel like it is a bit easier to connect with classmates through each others blog. You feel like you are talking directly to them and learning more about them. I am happy with my introduction post I feel like whoever is reading it can get a bit of an idea of who I am. Like mentioned previously, the one thing I would do differently is to not be worried about providing constructive criticism. I would not make any changes to my comment wall or introduction post. 

Comments

Popular Posts