Week 8 Reading and Writing

 

Turtle: Flickr


Overall the reading and writing assignments are working well for me. I think they are fairly straightforward and simple. I noticed that many of the reading assignments aren't extremely long. This helps me mentally because when I glance and notice that I have a lot of reading ahead of me I can get very overwhelmed immediately. As for my blog, I am pretty happy with it. I played around with the template and the images immediately and I think my blogs aesthetic is very me. I am pretty satisfied with my project and story post however I am wanting to get more creative with it. Reading my classmates story posts I noticed how creative they are with it so I want to do the same and have fun with it. I think the reading notes are extremely effective and help tremendously when writing. 


I'm looking forward to seeing my portfolio come together with the different stories. The only thing that I would say I need to attempt to do to get more out of the writing experiences is to let myself be creative. 


I chose this image above because I love turtles and I use to have a pet turtle when I was younger. 

Comments

Popular Posts